WAP Groups
Download Free Apps & Games @ PHONEKY.com

40plus - Topics
Create Your Own App Store

* 40plus > Topics

Subject: Welcome!
Replies: 1 Views: 1037

lepurrr 8/26/2006 - 5:54:33
Just a warm welcome to the new over forties. We are now 22 members, though we hardly chat at all. Remember too that you can activate 40plus chat by joining it, then from options menu, password protect it please. The password is 'thetiger'. We do that to keep the under forties out. They're a pain in the and speak lingo I dont understand lol. So if 2 or more of you are in the area, please make use of the chat. Then to change the topic, I take a graceful bow with my newly single status after 5 years in a mutally abusive relationship. That does not mean I'm going to be haunting pro for the love of my life, as a parting is sad, especially if you've been left with the debt! Those of you who are in bad relationships, I know how you feel! Finally, if u want, we could use mxit as a place to chat, so let moi know what you think. Do any of you read the cr*p I write?! Love ya, chins up. Life begins at 40, but the real fun starts at 50! *

sprite4u 8/27/2006 - 12:11:27
Lol. Chins up... Everything else drooping but wtf it's what u make of it. I wish u all the best in your new life. *

This topic is locked.
* 40plus Forum

Search:
topics replies

* 40plus

topTop
groupsGroups
mainProdigits

Custom Search